Banana (Elaichi): or Yelakki Kela is a type of banana that is small in size. Rich in sweetness, and high in vitamins and minerals. It is one of the high-calorie tropical fruits and 100-gram Elaichi Banana provides 90 calories.
Tasty Ways to Include Yelakki Banana Benefits in Your Diet
- Breakfast shakes: If you are aiming for an instant stamina boost plus a quick breakfast blend, then opt for a Yelakki banana and apple smoothie. You can even add some oats, and greens like spinach and lettuce to make it a whole meal.
- Snacks: Who doesn’t relish a good snack? Everyone does and those who want to avid the oiled fritters can scoop up health with Yelakki bananas flavoured curd
- Pancakes: Yelakki banana is a perfect substitute for the whole purpose flour. Whip up some tasty and nutritious bananas and egg pancakes.
- Baked goodies: Make bread healthy by adding Yelakki bananas. This not only improves the texture of the bread but also makes it flavourful.
- Replace the jam: Yelakki banana and avocado spread on toast are an excellent combination if you want to avoid the calories that come with the regular spreads.
- Fiber-rich pudding: Yelakki banana, papaya and chia pudding are the perfect desserts and it is really easy to make one.
- Ice Cream love: The most delicious way of eating Yelakki bananas is it’s ice cream. Creamy and smooth and yum!
- Traditional curries: Raw Yelakki banana curry or just its stir fry is an important part of Asian cuisine.
- Dry fruit and Yelakki banana bite: Melt the chocolate, blend in Yelakki banana and sprinkle some dry fruit in. Freeze the mix and enjoy the crunch.
- Milkshakes: One can enjoy the Yelakki bananas just as a simple milkshake as well.